cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jason Pell <jasonmp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Weird issue with jaxws:endpoint vs org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsServerFactoryBean and Address ever since upgrading to 2.3.X
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:04:52 GMT
So your tests if I understand it - none of the services are available on any network interface
except the local loop back?

So should I be using two endpoints for each service - one for localhost and one for the external
network interface

My current behavior of jaxws:endpoint being deployed to 0.0.0.0 is unexpected?

Sent from my iPhone