cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bruno.dusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Re: JAXB class name customization
Date Sat, 04 Dec 2010 13:56:45 GMT
On 12/03/2010 12:46 PM, Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> This might be not related, but I'm wondering, is it because you have
> multiple "//"s in a single expression that affects it ? It seems a perfectly
> valid expression, but I recall myself seeing "//" only at the start of the
> expression
>
> cheers, Sergey
>
> On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 7:31 AM, Bruno Dusausoy<bruno.dusausoy@yp5.be>wrote:

Thanks for the hint, but it doesn't seem to work either :(.
I've removed the '//' expressions - all of them - and replaced them by
the full path to the chosen nodes[1], but I get the same error as before.

As stated earlier, I've checked the filenames *and* the XPath
expressions. If I modify the former I get a "file is not part of this
compilation" message and if I change the latter I get an "[...] results
in empty target node at [...]", so I *guess* both are correct but I
cannot be 100% sure of this.

As a short-term workaround I can extract the local definitions and make
them global so they get a different names and I no longer need to
customize them, but to do this I have to change the schema file, which
is of course risky when it changes, if it does, in the future.

I really cannot figure what I'm doing wrong at this time.

Regards.

[1] http://debian.pastebin.com/xqvwwmhj
--
Bruno Dusausoy