cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem generating stubs in CXF 2.3.1
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 20:22:06 GMT
On Thursday 16 December 2010 2:49:57 pm Glen Mazza wrote:
> Obfuscate it to TripleIt.  :)  To run wsdl2java, did you use the same
> pom.xmls from the tutorial download?  mvn clean:install works fine on my
> machine with CXF 2.3.1 (I'm using Maven 2.2.1 on Ubuntu Linux.)  In your
> tracker, please mention how you ran wsdl2java.

Quick debug shows this is more complex than I thought.   For some reason, the
servicemodel is expecting the numberToDouble element to be qualified.  The NPE
is caused by the w2j tool asking for the part that matches the unqualifed
element name and not finding it.   In this case, the tool is correct.  It
shouldn't be qualified.

I'm still digging to try and figure out why the service model is expecting a
qualified element.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp