cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Problem generating stubs in CXF 2.3.1
Date Thu, 16 Dec 2010 19:07:53 GMT

Well, it's definitely not the same error as CXF-2054 as the testcase added for
CXF-2054 does pass with 2.3.1.   Thus, it's something new.

Is there any way you can send along the wsdl/schemas?   I can then take  a
quick look to see what is happening.

It's trying to find the individual part from the wrapper, but failing which
means there is a qname mixup or something.   I'm not really sure what would
cause that so a quick test case would be good.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org