cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Threads warnings while undeploying web application.
Date Mon, 13 Dec 2010 21:36:45 GMT

When using the Servlet transport, you cannot use the full URL when publishing
the service.   Since the port and context and other things are defined by the
servlet container, you just would use the part that you can control .    In
your case, change the address line in ServicesFactoryBean to just:

		factoryBean.setAddress("/" + getServiceName());

and then in UiJobServiceImpl, adjust the address in there to match whereever
it's really running.   In my case, using a dfeault tomcat setup, it would be:

 "http://localhost:8080/CXFProtobufServer/JobService"

That worked for me.

Dan

--