cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Parallel Web Service Requests with different configurations?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 19:50:09 GMT
On Thursday 02 December 2010 6:40:58 am Jürgen CXF User wrote:
> Hi,
> thanks Daniel for your fast response. Is my understanding right that I have
> to create for each differnently configured web service client instance an
> own bus instance?

No.  You can have one bus with many different client objects associated with
it.   Each client can have it's own configuration.

Basically, the "Bus" is more for "application level" configuration that you
want to provide for everything in the application.    For more specific
things, you would configure it on the endpoint or client.   Pretty much all
the configuration options you stick on the bus (like properties and
interceptors and such) can be applied to the client objects intead.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org