cxf-users mailing list archives

From <Mark-Alan.W...@telenor.com>
Subject Copy SAML String into Request Header
Date Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:15:13 GMT
Hello!

I have generated a Web Service proxy (using JAXB) from the WSDL2Java Tool.  The WSDL defines
no Headers, only a body.

What I want to do is to add the following header to my Request:

<soapenv:Header>
<wsse:Security soapenv:mustUnderstand="0" xmlns:wsse="http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-wssecurity-secext-1.0.xsd">
                               <saml:Assertion>....SAML Assertion Contents......</saml:Assertion>
                </wsse:Security>
<soapenv:Header>

>From checking the documentation I believe that I need to create a new org.apache.cxf.headers.Header
containing the SAML Token, but I'm not sure how to do this.  Basically I have the whole header
in a txt document and would like to copy it into my client code (I'm only running a proof
of concept at this stage).

I'm currently following the steps documented at http://cxf.apache.org/faq.html (section: "How
can I add soap headers to the request/response?", option 4), but I'm not sure how to deal
with my SAML String.

Can anyone out there help me?

Mark.