cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jürgen CXF User <familie.koll...@gmail.com>
Subject Parallel Web Service Requests with different configurations?
Date Wed, 01 Dec 2010 09:26:22 GMT

Hello,
I want to know if it is possible to send SOAP web service request parallel
with different configurations. With different configuration I mean one
request with reliable messaging protocol and the other request un-reliable.
I tested that already but I recognized that each time I send out an request
I have to call the bus.shutdown() method so that the different configured
request could be successfully processed. But I am uncertain if this is the
right way to do that to shutdown the cxf bus each time.
Have someone experience in that topic?
Thanks in advance for your support
Best regards,
  Jürgen