cxf-users mailing list archives

From Lucas Madar <ma...@samsix.com>
Subject Accessing the web service implementation class from an interceptor
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 19:00:23 GMT
I need to access the web service implementation class from an
interceptor to see if it has a particular custom annotation on it. How
do I find out the class of the service implementation from an
interceptor? Since I only need to read the annotation from the class
itself, in this case I don't need the instance, just the class.

However, in another case, I would like to be able to inject something
into the class in an interceptor (this isn't as important, though). Is
it possible to get access to the class instance as well?

Thanks,
Lucas Madar