cxf-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No DestinationFactory was found
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 10:00:01 GMT
Hi,

Did you already follow Sergey's suggestion, I believe he is correct,
in your custom transport project, you need more files in src/main/
resources/META-INF/cxf  folder, I believe you already have cxf-
extension-interact.xml in this folder, please check if you also have
files like bus-extensions.xml, cxf.extension, etc.

You can take a look at cxf default jms/http transport as an example,
to get more details how to write those files.

Freeman