cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issue with Json Namespace in POST/PUT
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 12:52:16 GMT
Hi

thanks for the update. I think you said it earlier on, but can you please
confirm : if you use the array brackets, around image, it does not work even
with the validation being turned off ? In other words, is it the problem
with Jettison reading  sequences with explicit array separators that we're
dealing here ?

cheers, Sergey