cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RequestDispatcherProvider & Weblogic
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:01:36 GMT
What might be happening is that if you have a CXFServlet configured with a
wildcard then the redirection the RequestDispatcher initiates ends up being
caught by CXFServlet again, despite the fact you're also configuring
CXFServlet to redirect. You should be using a named dispatcher, probably
'jsp' at the CXFServlet configuration level,   which may be named
differently in WebLogic.
Please put a breakpoint in AbstractCXFServlet where the redirection is being
handled, it may help to find out more...
Sergey