cxf-users mailing list archives

From Peter Mihalik <peto...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAX-WS Dispatcher with unicode characters
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 20:47:12 GMT
But it's worth mentioning that this is not a JAX-WS RI bug either, plain
JAX-WS RI Dispatchers seems to work ok. I couldn't find the exact source of
this strange behavior, the very presence of CXF in the classpath doesn't
cause it. I suspect the cause to be that in my application i used both
Dispatchers (created by java code using API, therefore they were JAX-WS RI)
and Providers (created using CXF spring config) and these two were used
together to form a WS Proxy like service - Provider got a message, enriched
it and sent it out through the Dispatcher. Maybe this could be the problem
or maybe not ;-)