cxf-users mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 2.3 and Jetty 7
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:57:00 GMT
On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 1:53 AM, Willem Jiang <willem.jiang@gmail.com>wrote:

> On 11/12/10 6:51 PM, Stephane Nicoll wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM, Willem Jiang<willem.jiang@gmail.com
>> >wrote:
>>
>> If you put the cxf-servlet here, The ServletTransportFactory will replace
> all registered transportIds with itself, that could explain why you can't
> find the JettyTransportFactory here.
>
> If you are using the servlet transport, please don't include other http
> related transport.

Okay this works better but now I am getting another weird issue in another
test. I got a NullPointerException on the PhaseManager. This is the code in
ClientImpl:

PhaseManager pm = bus.getExtension(PhaseManager.class);

The returned pm instance is null which leads to a NPE latter
(setupInterceptorChain). I searched where this phase manager was defined and
it is in cxf.xml which I obviously import.

I tried to build a sample that could run with CXF without our extensions but
it's quite hard so if you can help me debugging this I would appreciate it.

Thanks,
S.