cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: "Namespace URIs and local names to the unmarshaller needs to be interned"
Date Thu, 18 Nov 2010 21:28:52 GMT
On Thursday 18 November 2010 4:18:11 pm Kessel, Christopher wrote:
> We're in production with it and headed in a 2-month change moratorium for
> the holiday season, so I can't swap anything out for probably 3 months
> unless failure to do so will activate a tactical nuke somewhere. Even
> then, there'd be a risk analysis study.
>
> Any suggestions on what to look for in their input that'd be causing it?
> It's a customer writing their integration with our SOAP server, so even
> though I can't change anything right now, they might be able to change
> something on their end.

Honestly, I have NO idea.   IMO, this is something that would pretty much
always occur (aka: for all customers) or for none of them.   I really don't
know what would trigger this for just SOME messages and not others.  :-(

The only thing I can think of would be to capture the raw soap messages and
try and compare them with messages that do work.    I don't THINK an extra
child element that isn't in the schema would cause this, but it might.

You could TRY turning on schema validation as well.  That may change things or
maybe give an error message if that is what the problem is.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org