cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: setting reference parameters in WS-Addressing header
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 19:11:12 GMT

Looking at the code, the reference params that are stored in the
EndpointReference of the AddressingProperties are what are copied to the
message.   Thus, it should be exactly like setting the TO or whatever as you
would  just fill them into the appropriate EPR in the AddressingProperties.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org