cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cxf 2.3 and Jetty 7
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 03:02:26 GMT
On Monday 01 November 2010 1:13:41 pm Stephane Nicoll wrote:
> Any idea where I should look ?

Well, it really shouldn't startup until an endpoint is actually published on
the given port.   As parrt of the publish step, a listener/callback is set
onto the Destination at which point the JettyDestination creates a Jetty
handler thing for it and creates the Jetty server for the port and starts it
up.   Thus, trace through from the Jetty Destination subclass.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org