cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF 2.3.0 Missing Dependencies?
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:52:43 GMT
On Monday 01 November 2010 8:53:01 am Christopher Moesel wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I've been using CXF since the very, very early days and it has been rock
> solid for me.  Thank you.
>

> I was putting together a tutorial for my company and wanted to use CXF
> 2.3.0.  Unfortunately, I found that java2wsdl no longer works out of the
> box.  It fails to find Velocity libraries.  I discovered that the
> velocity jar is not in the 2.3.0 distribution.

Can you retry downloading?  Sounds like you got a corrupt download.   I just
downloaded the tar.gz and the zip, and I see in the lib dir:

velocity-1.6.4.jar
jaxb-api-2.2.1.jar
geronimo-activation_1.1_spec-1.1.jar
geronimo-annotation_1.0_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-javamail_1.4_spec-1.7.1.jar
geronimo-jaxws_2.2_spec-1.0.jar
geronimo-jms_1.1_spec-1.1.1.jar
geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec-1.0.jar
geronimo-stax-api_1.0_spec-1.0.1.jar
geronimo-ws-metadata_2.0_spec-1.1.3.jar
XmlSchema-1.4.7.jar

etc....

Thus, it sounds like your download is problematic.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org