cxf-users mailing list archives

From firasarabo <firasar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: org.apache.cxf.BusException: No DestinationFactory was found
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 16:56:50 GMT

Hi,

all the necessary files are in the META-INF/cxf folder, that is why the
project works fine if I put the interact jar file in WEB-INF/lib directory
of the war file. the project gives the error I have posted only if I put the
jar file in an external folder outside of the war file.

so the issue is not with a missing xml file or the structure of interact jar
file, the issue is with externalizing the jar file by not including it in
the war file instead puts it in an external folder that is in the class path
of the deployment.

so the question really is why it behave differently? why do I need to put
interact.jar file in the lib direcotry of my war file for it to work? why I
can't put it in an external direcory?

has anybody tried to externalize "cxf" jar files whether they are custom or
not?

Thanks,
Firas