cxf-users mailing list archives

From davidgo <...@riafinancial.com>
Subject Re: generated request has incorrect namespaces.
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 22:36:20 GMT

I found a solution to this issue.

I saw the solution in a different problem:  Someone wanted to get rid of the
JAXBElements in the generated code so they did not have to handle them.
Since my problem only happened with the JAXBElements, I decided this
solution might help me as well.
So, I used a binding when generating my classes to accomplish this:

<jaxb:globalBindings generateElementProperty="false"/>

Now the request gets the correct namespaces for all the fields.
-David