cxf-users mailing list archives

From G <gathr...@alumni.iu.edu>
Subject Problems sending HashMaps with CXF client
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 20:09:16 GMT
Hi all,
       I am trying to create a client that connects to a Java webservice. I used
the wsdl2java tool to create the client. The webservice requires a Hashmap as
input and the WSDL2Java tool created a HashMap class that I am not sure how to
use. If I construct the HashMap using the regular java.util.HashMap, the HashMap
is empty when the service receives it. Could someone please give me some
pointers on how to send HashMaps with clients? I do not see any serialization
warnings and am a bit puzzled. Thanks a lot for the help.

- G