cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ron Grimes <rgri...@sinclairoil.com>
Subject Problem with CXF site
Date Thu, 21 Oct 2010 20:50:30 GMT
Sorry for posting a web site usability issue here. But, not sure where is the proper place.

So, what's up with accessing the XJC Utils link on cxf.apache.org? I click on it, and makes
me register. Did that, logged in, and when I click on XJC Utils, it tells me I don't have
permission. Give me a break! What's so special about this link that I can't access it? I'm
trying to figure out what the new *-xjc-* jars are for in the new 2.3 version, which is why
I wanted in there.

Thanks,

Ron Grimes