cxf-users mailing list archives

From Robert Liguori <robert2...@gmail.com>
Subject Claiming WS-* compliancy.
Date Sun, 17 Oct 2010 23:15:33 GMT
Consider CXF's support of the following WS-* specifications: WS-Addressing,
WS-Policy, WS-RM, WS-Security, WS-SecurityPolicy, WS-SecureConversation
and WS-Trust (did I miss any?)...

My question is: Is CXF compliant with usage of each WS-* implementation?
That question is a little awkward... maybe more like, "Is CXF using
compliant WS-* implementations and does CXF WS-* support-modules retain the
WS-* compliancy"?

Case Study: I guess if we can say that Apache Neethi is compliant to
WS-Policy, which they do claim, then by CXF using Apache Neethi, is CXF
automatically compliant?  Or is it possible that the module
(cxf-rf-ws-policy-2.3.0.jar) that CXF uses to bridge the technology would
need to be tested for compliancy  as well?

Note: Can someone tell me the source implementation of each WS-* technology
that CXF is using?

Thanks.