cxf-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Rodgers <jjrodg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Authentication w/ Stubbed Classes
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 18:27:12 GMT
Thanks - looks like the server guys lied to me and had the server set for
NTLM and not basic authentication.

I'll be setting up a conduit anyway so I'll hope to take care of the WSDL
issue there or simply keep it local for simplicity's sake.  As far as I
understand, I need a conduit to utilize SSL anyway.

Jeffrey