cxf-users mailing list archives

From Milan Duriancik <mdurian...@gmail.com>
Subject JMS+WSA+OneWay => NPE (CXF 2.3.0)
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 12:45:07 GMT
Hello,

I'm testing WS-Addressing with JMS Transport,
all works fine for request/response operations,
but when I call a OneWay operation, I get a NPE.

(When I disable ws-addressing feature it works fine.)

The Exception:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OneWayProcessorInterceptor.handleMessage(OneWayProcessorInterceptor.java:89)
    at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:247)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:113)
    at
org.apache.cxf.transport.jms.JMSDestination.onMessage(JMSDestination.java:220)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doInvokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:535)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.invokeListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:495)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractMessageListenerContainer.doExecuteListener(AbstractMessageListenerContainer.java:467)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.doReceiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:323)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.receiveAndExecute(AbstractPollingMessageListenerContainer.java:261)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.invokeListener(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:1056)
    at
org.springframework.jms.listener.DefaultMessageListenerContainer$AsyncMessageListenerInvoker.run(DefaultMessageListenerContainer.java:952)
    at
    at
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Looking closer at the ws-addressing headers I found:

       ReplyTo:Address -> http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none

I think OneWayProcessorInterceptor is trying to obtain a back channel with
this uri,
and as there's no conduit initiator for
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/none,
conduitInitiator.getConduit => NPE

Has somebody a similar problem?
Is this a bug or have I some problem in my configuration?

(JAX-WS frontend, CXF 2.3.0, Spring 3.0.4, ActiveMQ , JDK 1.6.0_20)

Thanks,

Milan