cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use CXF without HTTP but String ?
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 14:53:08 GMT
I'm not finding a good example for you. There are many cases of
testing databindings that work from a file of XML, but no complete
invocations of a service. For one thing, what would happen to the
reply?

It is probably possible to set up a service on the local transport and
then figure out how to invoke the business given an arbitrary StaX
reader, but I haven't had time to work out how. Maybe someone else
cares to chime in.