cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject DataHandlers
Date Sat, 23 Oct 2010 21:42:31 GMT
I wonder if any of you CXF Users out there know more about common
expectations about Data Handlers than I do.

In Aegis, currently, if you put use DataHandler for a property type,
what you get at runtime depends on whether MTOM actually is on. If
it's off, the Object in the DH will be a byte[], and the stream will
be null.

If it's on, the Object will be null, and the stream will be there.

I have opened a JIRA stating an intention to make it always provide
the stream and never the byte[], but, before I do it, I thought to see
if anyone out there has opinions.