cxf-users mailing list archives

From Stephane Nicoll <stephane.nic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cxf 2.3 and Jetty 7
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:33:21 GMT
A plain old maven2 module with Spring 2.5. No OSGI.

The thing I really don't understand is what does trigger the actual startup
of Jetty. Looking at the samples, it should be located in the processing of
the namespace somehow but if I copy/paste the CherrServer.xml in my project,
jetty does not start.

Thanks,
S.