cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to cancel a service call
Date Fri, 01 Oct 2010 11:46:50 GMT
Hi

As far as I recall one only can do it if an underlying Socket instance is
available, so doing socket.close() would interrupt the blocked thread. I do
not remember right now if registering a custom URL handler or connection
factory can do the trick, so that one can get to the low-level Socket
instance...

cheers, Sergey