cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Strange EOFs on streams from optimized MTOM
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 23:27:33 GMT
A return value from an operation of mine includes an MTOM-optimized
byte[], organized via Aegis binding a DataHandler. It's the only
attachment, so we get the full optimization treatment: a stream that
is directly reading the socket.

In one entirely repeatable case, I get an EOFException that I can't
yet explain.

The backtrace is below, trying to read just the first two bytes.

the actual stream is a DelegatingInputStream, boundaryFond true,
pbAmount 2048. The PushbackInputStream under it has pos=2048.

ObjectInputStream$PeekInputStream.readFully(byte[], int, int) line: 2280
ObjectInputStream$BlockDataInputStream.readShort() line: 2749
ObjectInputStream.readStreamHeader() line: 779
ObjectInputStream.<init>(InputStream) line: 279
CrossdocCorefBatch.readSomething(Class<T>, InputStream) line: 177
CrossdocCorefBatch.access$3(CrossdocCorefBatch, Class, InputStream) line: 175
CrossdocCorefBatch$JugCorefDocDb.readDoc(String) line: 62