cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Müller <r.muel...@unicomp-berlin.de>
Subject Re: DOSGi wsdl-first approach
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:53:38 GMT
Hi,

please keep in mind, that most people just want "use" it. Its desirable
that people utilise the latest version and the recommended versions
should stated somewhere on the web, but if there is no functional
dependency, than the dependency-level should be as low as possible.

The JDK Stax-parser may by slow, but this should be no reason to reject
it - there is no API change. The same for JAXB.

Keep things simple! The real world is complicated enough. It took me
four days to bring my webservice up with DOSGi, not one line productive
code, only hunting exceptions and configuring framework - no fun.
Fortunately with happy end.

In many projects this part is only a fraction of the whole.

my two cents.

regards

Ronald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Ronald Müller

M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Plauener Straße 163-165, Haus L
D-13053 Berlin

Fon:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70070
Fax:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70077

Internet:   www.unicomp-berlin.de

Firma: M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Dreher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Berlin Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 35329