cxf-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Müller <r.muel...@unicomp-berlin.de>
Subject Configuring Web-Services in CXF-DOSGi
Date Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:51:43 GMT
Hi,

i have a given WSDL-file an wanted to create a WS from it. so far so
good. I used wsdl2java-tool to create the java-stubs and want to publish
with CXF-DOSGi. Everything went fine, except it created the wrong
service-name and target-namespace. I figured out, that annotations are
completly ignored. The service-name is derived from
service-interface-classname and the target-namespace from the package-name.

If the annotations doesn't work is there any other way to configure the
such things. and why thew annotations doesn't work in DOSGi ?

I found an older post on this topic, but unfortunately without replies:

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/DOSGi-Jaxws-configuration-td547806.html#a547806

thanks in advance

ronald

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dipl.-Ing. Ronald Müller

M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Plauener Straße 163-165, Haus L
D-13053 Berlin

Fon:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70070
Fax:     +49 (0) 30 / 9831 70077

Internet:   www.unicomp-berlin.de

Firma: M-UniComp Verkehrssysteme GmbH
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Andreas Dreher
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin
Registergericht: Berlin Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 35329