cxf-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: How to cancel a service call
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 23:37:47 GMT
  I just checked Thread.interrupt() with the Camel Jms Transport as I am
currently writing a test for another problem.

The blocking thread waits in an Object.wait() in the ActiveMQ jms
transport. So the interrupt command works and the blocking thread
returns with an UnexpectedJmsException from the spring framework. This
means the cancel operation basically works. I think the exception could
be nicer though. Some runtime exception with the same meaning as
InterruptedException would be ideal.

I will also do the test with CXF jms transport and cxf http transport to
see how we handle this in CXF.

Best Regards

Christian

--