cxf-users mailing list archives

From Joe Lin <guav...@yahoo.com>
Subject Problem using LocalTransport in Tomcat
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 19:03:06 GMT
Hi, I have two Jax-WS service endpoints that I configure using the CXFServlet transport as
the following (in beans.xml):

	<jaxws:endpoint id="orderProcess" implementor="demo.order.OrderProcessImpl" address="/OrderProcess"
/>
	<jaxws:endpoint id="helloService" implementor="demo.order.HelloImpl" address="/hello"
/>

It all worked fine. And I'd like to have another service that uses the LocalTransport. So
I copied the example from the users guide in cxf website.

	<bean class="org.apache.cxf.transport.local.LocalTransportFactory" lazy-init="false">
      <property name="transportIds">
          <list>
              <value>http://cxf.apache.org/transports/local</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http</value>
              <value>http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/http</value>
          </list>
      </property>
	</bean>

  	<jaxws:endpoint id="helloLocal" address="local://hello" implementor="demo.order.HelloImpl2"/>

	<jaxws:endpoint id="orderProcess" implementor="demo.order.OrderProcessImpl" address="/OrderProcess"
/>
	<jaxws:endpoint id="helloService" implementor="demo.order.HelloImpl" address="/hello"
/>

But I'm getting this in catalina.out:
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'helloLocal':
Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is javax.xml.ws.WebServiceException: java.lang.NullPointerException
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1420)
	at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:519)