cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: .net ArrayOfXXX interop issue
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 14:04:27 GMT

As Benson mentioned, we'd probably need the full WSDL.

> <xs:element minOccurs="0" name="PredefinedAdminContacts" nillable="true"
> type="tns:ArrayOfContactDTO"/>

> <xs:element name="ArrayOfContactDTO" nillable="true"
> type="tns:ArrayOfContactDTO"/>

There are two elements pointing at the same type.  That should DEFINITELY not
be a problem and is completely correct, but I'm wondering if, somehow, either
JAXB or CXF is grabbing the wrong element.   A reproducible example would be
great.   (just need the client side, don't really need a server as I'd just
want to debug how the client is generaing the message)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org