cxf-users mailing list archives

From Schneider Christian <Christian.Schnei...@enbw.com>
Subject CXF Spring DSL and Spring IDE
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:46:42 GMT
Hi all,

I have got a small problem with the Spring IDE in combination with the CXF DSL. I define my
service clients using  <jaxws:client id="myServiceClient" ...>. Then I inject the resulting
bean into other beans.

<bean class="…">
<property name="service" ref="myServiceClient"/>
</bean>

The problem is that while validating the spring context spring IDE marks the refrence with
"Referenced bean myServiceClient" not found. At runtime it works of course. The marker is
only a warning so this is not so bad but it would be nice if this was handled better.

So does anyone know how to fix that? In any case I think it would be nice to have some extension
for spring IDE to handle the cxf dsl better than today. Are there any currents efforts on
CXF tooling for eclipse?

Thanks

Christian

Christian Schneider
Informationsverarbeitung
Business Solutions
Handel und Dispatching

Tel : +49-(0)721-63-15482

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim ‑ HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck
Geschäftsführer: Jochen Adenau, Hans-Günther Meier