cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Kampf, Eric" <Eric.Ka...@Kronos.com>
Subject RE: Aegis Binding without namespaces
Date Tue, 05 Oct 2010 03:49:06 GMT
Benson,

Thanks for all of your effort on this.  It is much appreciated.

I have implemented something similar and am still seeing namespaces in a couple places.  I
see them in collection elements, xsd types and cxf types.   I will re-evaluate with your version
of the no-namespace provider.  If it is still a problem, I will incorporate examples into
your test.

Thanks again.

-Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Benson Margulies [mailto:bimargulies@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2010 9:47 PM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: Aegis Binding without namespaces

OK, I got reading in place. Starting from
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.provider.AegisElementProviderTest you can see the
whole business. Note that I did not put a cache into the no-namespace
provider, and that the modularity of the abstract provider does not
allow you to take control of this part of the business and let it have
a cache. So you'll need your own.