cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Customization of service list page
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 14:59:00 GMT
Hi

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 11:53 AM, Michael <michael.schaefer@destatis.de>wrote:

> Sergey,
> I've come across the Jira issue (CXF-1630) and it looks like the stylesheet
> is supposed to be CSS. I'm not exactly versed in CSS, but I think there's a
> way to prevent content from being displayed. I'll give that a try, but I
> assume that the undisplayed content will remain in the html source and thus
> can be viewed easily.
>
> For Tomcat, we've found a workaround: setting proxyName and proxyPort on
> the
> connector does the trick, but our app is deployed in a variety of
> containers, so it's not ideal.
>
> I will issue an enhancement request for a server-side solution. For the
> time
> being, since the CXF servlet is supposed to handle the request, is there a
> way to gain control over page generation by subclassing it, overriding a
> method?
>
> Yes, a bit of work is needed but this can be done.
First, CXFServlet's createServletController needs to be overridden and a
custom ServletController delegating to the one created by superclass be
introduced. This custom controller needs to override generateServiceList and
use getServletDestinations() to get a list of destinations inside that
method, this list will let you get to endpoint details...

hope it helps a bit
Sergey