cxf-users mailing list archives

From Curtis Jensen <curtis.jen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Change SOAP Action
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 16:00:26 GMT
The example on the page has how to access the SOAP action (in the
getAndSetOperation function in one of the examples).  It was the only
example I could find that was close to what I was trying to do.  I had
attempted to change the example by setting the SOAP action there.
Obviously this doesn't work.

Fortunately, you suggesting works.

Thanks,
Curtis