cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPL and EPL Licensing
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 17:29:15 GMT
CAVEAT: We are not a source of legal advice.

Who told you that CPL was viral? The ASF legal dept decided that it was not,
and my quick reading does not seem to indicate that.

See http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html. Since we don't incorporate or
modify the source of this package, neither do you.

We don't control wsdl4j licensing. To change the license the copyright
holders would have to relicense.