cxf-users mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject I didn't know you could do this to a classpath, as it were
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 12:17:31 GMT
OK, well, I'm doing archeology into the problems that erupt when
trying to use the CXF client side from inside an OpenOffice UNO
extension.

Well, so far ...

A call to the JAX-WS service class results in the search for the SPI
file. Good news: the JAX-WS code successfully reads the file and comes
up with org.apache.cxf.jaxws.spi.ProviderImpl as the name of the
class.

This is when things get wierd. It fails to find that class.

I haven't looked as closely as I might as to whether the Sun code in
the JRE is using exactly the same class loader each time.