cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sberyoz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CacheControlHeaderProvider uses semicolons instead of commas
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 20:40:25 GMT
Hi

If you need to have commas instead of semi-colons, then you may want to try
using ResponseHandler filter as a workaround, where you can replace Response
with the new one, and replace all ";" in the Cache-Control value along the
way; I'd need to introduce a contextual property later on to ensure commas
and semi-colons can be dealt with, similarly to the way cookies are dealt
with

cheers, Sergey