cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Results of the CXF Users Survey
Date Tue, 28 Sep 2010 16:42:29 GMT

Just to let everyone know, I've put the summary results of the CXF Users
Survey at:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/etc/survey/SurveySummary.pdf

We've started some discussions about the results on the dev list:

http://cxf.547215.n5.nabble.com/cxf-dev-f569328.html

and I encourage other people to jump in with their thoughts.

Major thanks to all of the CXF users that took the time to fill in the Survey.
The results are very interesting with some surprising results, but also many
expected results confirming that we're doing a decent job. (but there are
still areas of improvement)  I greatly appreciate all the responses, both
possitive and negative, as they will help us prioritize things we need to work
on to improve the CXF experience.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org