cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CXF Interceptor Header
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 13:25:12 GMT
On Thursday 23 September 2010 9:14:45 am willoi wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> But i've also tried this phase (in fact i have tried almost all phases,
> results are the same)
>
> I guess the problem might be from an other cause.

Hmm..  really not sure then.   Is it possible to create a small test case?

Technically, the soap message you posted is invalid, but that shouldn't matter
for this.   The header element, per SOAP spec, really needs to be namespace
qualified. However, that shouldn't be an issue for this as I don't believe the
ReadHeaders stuff checks/enforces that. (if it did, it would throw a fault
back)

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org