cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error using @WSDLDocumentation
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 14:00:49 GMT

Honestly, I'm not really sure.   It SOUNDS like some sort of classloader
issue.  Can you check your tomcat install for any extra wsdl4j jars lieing
around?   It might be findind and older version or something.

I checked the 1.6.2 version we ship and:

public class OperationImpl extends AbstractWSDLElement implements Operation
public abstract class AbstractWSDLElement implements WSDLElement

so it defintely does implement the interface.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org