cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Change SOAP Action
Date Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:33:41 GMT

I don't reall see an example on that page for setting an action, just querying
the action on the incoming chain.

For the most part, you probably don't even need an interceptor for this.  Just
do something like:

((BindingProvider)proxy).getRequestContext().put(
     BindingProvider.SOAPACTION_URI_PROPERTY,
     "my.soap.action");

before calling the method.   That should do it.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org