cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Custom KeyManager and TrustManager in TLS/SSL configuration
Date Fri, 10 Sep 2010 19:40:53 GMT

>     <http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="true">
>       <sec:trustManagers>
>           <bean class="MyCustomCertStore" />
>       </sec:trustManagers>

Unfortunately, that won't work with the way we use JAXB beans to model some of
these things.  The JAXB beans and parsing don't know about the Spring context
things and such and thus wouldn't be able to handle this.

What MAY work, at least on 2.3/trunk would be to add a "ref" attribute or
similar so:

<sec:trustManagers ref="MyCustomCertStore"/>

that we then lookup that bean by name from the context when needed.   If you
want to pursue that approach, I'd be happy to provide pointers to where to
start.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp