cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [LAST CALL] Apache CXF User Survey
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:45:57 GMT

The Apache CXF team would like your input to help improve the CXF project!

We're planning on closing the survey soon, so if you haven't yet filled out
the survey, please do so!

We're conducting an anonymous survey to help us identify where our efforts
are best spent in supporting the community.   We'd like to get a feel for
who our users really are, what features are currently heavily used, what
features users would like to see, etc...

All users are encouraged to fill out the short (25 question) survey at:

http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?A185E9F3A2E3F7F7A4

The results of the survey will be given back to the CXF community to help
determine priorities and directions.

Thanks!
The Apache CXF Team