cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: java2ws ERROR unable to find cxf-manifest.jar
Date Tue, 07 Sep 2010 16:31:08 GMT
On Tuesday 07 September 2010 12:04:34 pm bord wrote:
> i seemed to have worked around my problem by re-downloading the .zip file
> instead of the .tar.gz.
> surprisingly the cxf-manifest.jar is part of the .zip file where it was not
> in the .tar.gz.
> So i can get the tools to work now.

Strange.  I just downloaded the apache-cxf-2.2.10.tar.gz from our download
page and it definitely has the cxf-manifest.jar in it:

dkulp@dilbert /tmp/apache-cxf-2.2.10/lib $ ls -lrt cxf-m*
-rwxr-xr-x 1 dkulp users 11308 Aug 12 23:04 cxf-manifest.jar

Not sure why it's marked executable, but it's definitely there and readable.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org