cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: WSDL Parser using JAXB
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:08:53 GMT
On Thursday 02 September 2010 10:44:35 pm devkatiyar wrote:
> I see the current source code from CXF trunk  .. but i  do'nt understand
> how to resolve
>
> i  am also using wsdl4j ...
>
> the only problem if any web service method input /out parameter is object i
> am not able to get parameter in object
>
> can one had idea how do i implement that ...

Well, the easiest thing to probably do is just leverage the CXF code directly.
Do something like:

Bus bus = BusFactory.getDefaultBus();
WSDLManager wsdlManger = bus.getExtension(WSDLManager.class);
Definition def = wsdlManager.getDefinition(urlToWsdl);
WSDLServiceBuilder builder = new WSDLServiceBuilder(bus);
List<ServiceInfo> services = builder.buildServices(def);

and then walk the ServiceInfo things.   That would handle resolving all the
wsdl imports, schema things, etc... and wires things together into our service
model.  From the ServiceInfo, you can get the InterfaceInfo which would have
the operations and messages and parts and such (like the WSDL) which would
then have pointers to the XmlSchema constructs and such.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org